TIME IS REWINDED?

I don't know how should I begin my story. I have a lot of stories but not a lot of time. Maybe there's a day that I have a lot of time but I procrastinated things a lot until I decided to write again and start everything. Again, again and again. I don't know how many times I had restarted my life but I'm pretty sure this one going to be really interesting but at the same time I don't really want to care. I just want to cry and put up my middle finger into the sky as the sign of giving up but not really giving up. I hate this life. Really. Until at one point in my life I wonder why I was born as human. Why not I became maybe a tree by the road, or the river that flows or maybe whatever...

First love, you made me write about you once again. You made me reminiscing all the things that we had before. It's silly. Yes it was silly that you were my first love and I was your first love. I know, I know this thing kinda sweet. And both of us met each other again after fucking ten years never saw each other but you still can tell me that I was me, and I can tell that you were you just by gazing into each other's eyes. It should be sweet but trust me that it was not after one by one memories came into my thoughts. And the worst part is why we broke up. But never mind... Past is past. Not to be remembered but, yeah. Whatever.

Fuck this life really.

Comments

Popular Posts