In The Middle Of Hardship

2.31 AM


I should be finishing my report (If I don't my asisstant will nag like baby non-stop cause I really love to postpone my job and paperworks), or maybe I should do some other works . I should read my novel due to the high level of insecurities what will happen next to Willow or perhaps I should just go back to my sleep due to the massive headache . I swear I feel like my brain was doing the protest over something that I can't describe . I'm in depression , I swear I'm in depression. 


The purpose of my writing today is , I don't want to miss a thing in my life that should be written so I don't forget in the next phase of my life. I don't want to forget the hardship that I've been through , I don't want to forget what life has taught me. My words doesn't seem to suit the outer me but who cares. People thought that I'm insensible and senseless but I care about everything that happen around me like how I hate you , you and you and also you.


People will never expect what I've been through , I don't want to ask for sympathy because I also don't know what kind of life that people are going through . Maybe tougher than me . This ideology comes to me when I explore more in this world . Exploring through walking with no reason , through books . And everything around me . I just need to be thankful cause , I lived a good life but with only some depressions that I should get over. 


I will get over it someday. I will. 

Comments

Popular Posts