A Typical Break Up Story

Today I woke up by picking a trash story in my dustbin. A very trashy one. I honestly rarely care about people's relationship but this one kind of attracting me to go deeper because it's happening towards my friend. I mean yeah it is not my fantastical imaginary or some random stories of Kisah Rumah Tangga (KRT) , or random confessions in another social medias such as twitter, facebook or instagram but you see, the one that I've been connected to almost everyday. Her stories really knocked me down just by listening. I don't know how knocked out she was. I wish she's strong enough to face this unfair situation.

Sometimes we women would sacrifice a lot towards someone that we loved. Our kind might be annoying, our kind might be clingy and so on (there are lost of bad things to be listed down but I don't want to list down) but you know, some of us once we loved, we love wholeheartedly and we always be blinded so boys, rather than breaking our hearts why you don't you choose to lead the blinded us towards a beautiful life? Ok that's the only introduction for today's trash talk. Let me begin her story. 

One fine day I was tweeting something about heartbreak.She replied. I guess that time, i was in the middle of spreading random kindness so I offer myself as if she needed a consultant. Wtf consultant. But yeah she told me what's happening to her. Her man was suddenly came with the idea of breaking up with him but she didn't know the exact cause so I came with my ideologies to think that 

1. He need to focus on his life
In this era, most of people acknowledge how suck living is and being unfocus going to bring you down to the earth core. Adding commitment maybe can sway your attention towards your career or whatever.Focus is needed for a higher achievement furthermore if you're a man. You'll be carrying a lot of responsibilities so being lovey-dovey maybe can be unlisted from your life for a while.I wish every break up in this life is for higher achievements so people won't be fucked up. A logical reason maybe not going to sway people's heart.

2. Love wasn't real 
 Most of people thought that they love each other while they are not. And most of people can't differentiate between what is love and what is admiring and liking?The excitements,the happiness might seem the same. So at some point they'll realize that relationship is not what they actually want.

3. He got another girl.
This one sound stupid but yeah people make mistake. But if it's the case, you really should rest the case because you aren't deserve to be treated like an option.

So in a progress of moving on she may think that there was a hope in the middle of the situation. A hope that what they've built together was real. The time that they spent with each other must have a meaning at least. Ok I feel like i want to broom away her thought. I mean yeah I know how lost someone could be when they were in despair. So guys, if you had a friend who suffers from heartbreak I would like to encourage you to encourage her to see what is real. They are lost. Normally we'll see the truth like "why they're so insane to not to think." So it's your responsibility to take care of your friend. Be there when you're needed.  

Back to my story, and then she said that she's been with that guy almost six years. Ok, on that time I am the one who become emotional like "Wtf six yearsssssssssss?" It's like 1/3 of your life dude. Then I am the one who went mental for a second. I thought they were in love for couple months or couple years but it's fucking six years. But then I come back to my sense. I told her that to think on the bright side at least that guy being true. What if their love story go for another six years? How wasted it would be?

Okay,I know most of you have a different point of view when you read what I write. Maybe some of you still believe there might be a hope for him to come back or their love was real. Love is subjective so the potential of any answers to be right could reach whatever kind of possibilities but...

Yesterday she told me that she was trying to log in her ex' instagram account and she found out something that broke her heart even more.My third thought is true.I mean huh. I can't believe she's experiencing what the other might be experiencing so my thought went like "HELLO ALL OF THE MAN IN THIS WORLD CAN YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REASON OF THIS IMMATURE REASON OF BREAK UP LIKE YOU GUYS ARE SO HOPELESS AND UNREALISTIC ALSO STUPID" (Sorry if the innocent men out there were offended. This is the shout out for the silly guys on my third thought)So I told her to quickly move on like she don't deserve to feel like this. I mean that guy can be happy why she need to be the only one that frust over this thing. Each of us in this world deserve to be happy. Don't you think so? Or not? 




 

Comments

Popular Posts