Untitled


 6.13 PM


The wind blow away with my thoughts , the sun shines strike from the window straight to my pale face. You will see I'm a human that live like a normal person used to be but nobody knows that my heart was totally in comma and soon it will be dead. Lighting the mood with all the memories between us . All the things that I kept was all the beautiful thing but somehow now it turned to grey and fade awayWhat is the saddest thing in this world has taught me ? Lost. 


 Lately , I barely know . It's not like I barely know I already know that in this life our time is limited . I mean yeah , your time and my time is limited . And sometimes this world is small , no matter where you go you will always the same fucking face and in a time it can be huge , enormous and gigantic as it we can never imagine . The moment that I realized such like thing exist is when , we used to be such a very good friend and now we're like stranger that don't know each other . . The moment that I realize that a person can change drastically and we people can't accept it in the way of its changing. It takes a lot of time , a long gap to recover. 


 You see that person , the same person that used to walked by the corridor with the brightest smile with full energy of spirits and won't let himself fall beneath the mountain dream as above as the sky, He won't drowned into the sea of useless people . Nobody can change his perspective , his way of thinking and how his ideologies work about this life and those are the parts of him that gave me an inspiration how to work life on. But recently , I don't see what I saw . That's how I figure out that sometimes in this world we also fall down and drowned . His smile no longer sincere . He has lost the best part of him  and he trades his life for something uncertain and won't stay longer like how my heart did even though I've seen all the flaws in him . Am I the one who contains with stupidity for loving someone like him ? 


That's the time that I realized that he lives in a sea of people . And I'm the the type who's going the evaporation process and then I'm no longer exist . Condensed in the sky , and fall down like the rain. Once again become that part of sea , and yeah my life is such a repetition of those sad processes. I'm hoping for him once to become a right human.




  








Comments

Popular Posts